Sunday, October 25, 2015

No blame here

So not much happening around my house this weekend. By which I mean 48 hours of continuous chaos from whence I emerge not at all rested or ready to start the week. I feel like lots of stuff happened, but was any of it blog-worthy? I don't know. I had a great idea to resurrect Battle of the Sexes, but it eludes me at the moment. And work is stressing me out, so I'm trying not to think about it (let along blog about it). So... kid story it is!

All the kids have been sick with a sinus congestion thing and have therefore been coughing. A lot.

E: Cough, cough, cough, cough.
Me: Oh, Tidbit. Are you coughing again? I'm sorry.
E: Mommy, you didun do nuffin to me. You no need be sorry. I jus' coughin'.

In other endearing news, she's decided over the last several days that she wants Daddy to be her husband until she grows up and finds her real husband because she doesn't know who he is or when she'll meet him. So for now she wants Daddy. Aww...

No comments:

Post a Comment