Wednesday, April 27, 2016

That's my boy

I frequently comment on how Archer is more than half Zarnow. Not only does he look like a tiny (male) version of me, but he surely eats like a Zarnow, too. By which I mean he can eat ridiculous quantities of food and still want more and he has a wicked sweet tooth. Case in point below.

I offered a scoop of ice cream to the kiddos after dinner a couple days ago. Ellison happily worked her way to the bottom of the bowl, scraped the last drop of Hershey syrup out, and proudly announced, "I'm done!" before hopping down to go play.

Archer happily worked his way to the bottom of the bowl as well.

A: Mo! [more]
Me: No, dude. That's it. 
A: Mo peez! [more please]
Me:: Sorry, little guy. Just one scoop. No more. All gone.
A: I SAID MOOOOO!!!!!!

Yup. Add to his insatiable sweet tooth his strategy of loud and direct to make his wishes known, and he's definitely a Zarnow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment