I told a lie last time. I'm going to talk about babies again. Sorry. Lots of stuff going on at work, but it would require such a detailed (and technical) background explanation that I'm pretty sure I'd just drive you away, never to return to my humble blog.
I could probably also talk about the delicioso y fabuloso Reese's cheesecake bars I made for our Sunday School Christmas party last night. But I have no pictures, and it just wouldn't be fair to talk about something so very incredibly delicioso y fabuloso (and believe me friends, they were) when you can't take a bite yourselves. In a nutshell, Williams-Sonoma cheesecake + 2 bags' worth of chopped Reese PB cups + PB-chocolate ganache = wonderful goodness.
So I'm left with the baby. And how we're ready for her to be here. When the ob told me Thursday that he thought it would be any day now (and probably not January 6), we got a fire under our butts regarding getting ready for Gizmo. So now the diaper bags are stocked, the hospital suitcase is packed, the carseat is in the car, etc etc. The only thing we don't have... the baby. Everyone at works wants me to sit still and not sneeze so she'll stay inside as long as possible. Nick, on the other hand, wants me doing squats and jumping jacks and suicide sprints because he is impatient, like a kid at Christmas. As a compromise, I'm taking Izzy on a mostly-leisurely walk this morning before church.
Guess we'll see what happens, huh?
w for the win
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment