I was doing laundry last week and just not feeling in the mood to do so. I got everything dried, sorted, and folded, and then the laundry blahs just kind of hit me.
Me: So I'm not in the mood to put the laundry away, which means you're in charge of putting your own socks in the drawer.
Nick: What?! That's not right. How about I make you mow your half of the yard.
Me: But I never spend any time out there. So I shouldn't have to mow it.
Nick: I don't ever spend time out in the yard, so how come I'm the one stuck mowing it?
Me: Uh, yes you do. You spend a lot of time in the yard while you're out there mowing it. So there you have it.
Needless to say, Nick was less than amused by my so-called "circular" logic. I say he's just a sore loser.
No comments:
Post a Comment