Well, I guess the news is that there's still no baby. Does it make me a bad mother that I was a little grumpy with him this morning after the doctor told me there'd been no progress since last week? I mean, in the Scholz household, if you aren't 15 minutes (or 2 weeks) early, you're late.
But then again, poor kid, he's gonna be the second-born in a family of first-born chronically punctual over-achievers. So maybe I should cut him a little slack. Or maybe I should also take more stairs.
That's all. I've got a hot Monday night date with some baby shower invitations. Speaking of babies, I'm hosting (or helping host) 2 showers 2 weekends in a row this spring for 2 sets of twins due 2 days apart. Crazy, huh? Must be something in the Houston water. Or the Baptist communion juice. That's all. Over and out.
w for the win
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment