Monday, March 28, 2011

Making amends

Well guys, Izzy was a little upset about yesterday's post. Not about the crackhead comment, but about what a bad picture that is when I'm always calling her my pretty girl. So I promised her I'd make it up by posting a more flattering shot.

That's her pensive look. But you know how it goes, right? If you give a mouse a cookie... So then Dallas and Jonesy got upset to be left out of this post. Pet mommas like me can't play favorites, so here's one with all my precious furry babies.


And because I know you're wondering what could possibly be so interesting as to enthrall all three dogs that much, here's a different angle on the same scene.


Yes, that was our Christmas turkey, and yes, they all got a hefty share of leftovers.

On a completely unrelated note, I have only 88 days more of residency!

No comments:

Post a Comment