My oh my. I'm fresh off the plane from Cali and strangely torn between glad to be back and wishing I were still there. I am sadly not tan at all; the sub-70 degree temps just didn't suffice for laying out. But Nick and I did cram in a lot of sight-seeing, eating, laughing, and sleeping. And oh yeah, that ACP poster competition thingie. There will be multiple picture-happy posts about my trip, but I am quite tired tonight. So we'll start with the reason for my trip. My poster.
Note the fish-belly white pastiness characteristic of medicine residents. And the uber-nerdy hang-around-the-neck name badge. I am pretty sure I didn't win since other people presented diseases so rare I'd never even heard of them. But I will have you know I personally awarded myself the prize for prettiest poster. :) I'll let ya know what bizarre-o diagnosis clinched the victory once the results are posted online.
Yeesh. It's nearly bedtime for me because someone (not naming names here) signed up to moonlight the night after getting back from vacation. More fun pictures and stories to come.
PS Yes, I know the song is technically about San Francisco, but that's what you call creative license.
w for the win
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment