I arrived home before Nick today and found a couple packages by the front door, one of which was (hear the angels sing) Fannie May candy. Mom sends us a box of Trinidads and a box of Pixies every Christmas. Yum. Forget Girl Scout Cookies; this is the really good stuff.
I called Nick and told him I had a little surprise for him when he got home. A half hour later, he walked through the door, and I presented him with his box o' chocolately goodness.
Nick: Ooooohhh... Nice. Ya know, when you told me you had a surprise, the first thing I thought of was you having the baby.
I guess I'm not the only one with Gizmo on the brain.
PS Exactly one month to our due date! I'm calling December 30.
w for the win
10 years ago
I expect at least one of each when I get there! :)
ReplyDelete