Being the observant blogger I am, I've noticed the trend of posting about stuff you're doing, what you like, etc. Here's me, jumpin' on the bandwagon.
Stuff I'm totally loving right now:
1) my new make-up primer (Benefit Stay Don't Stray)
Dumb, right? That you need a primer to go between your moisturizer and your eyeshadow? But it totally makes a difference.
2) my family (the baby and the hubby)
Again, it makes absolutely no sense that I would be so attached to a tiny human who makes lots of demands but doesn't do much in return except smile sometimes. But something about coming from my uterus makes me oddly attached to the little goober.
And Nick, well, I just can't help myself. Despite his occasional pony-tail-pulling method to demonstrate his affection, he's my favorite person.
OK, puppies - I know you're feeling left out. I love you, too.
3) bakedbree.com
Don't even remember how I stumbled across this website, but I like everything I've made from it. No duds - now that's a good thing.
4) Pilates
I'm so over Tony Horton. Sorry, buddy, you're just not my thing. Pilates may be chick exercise, but I am, after all, a girl.
5) rheumatology
Let's face it - rheumatologists are just smarter than everyone else. :) And I can fix (almost) anything with steroids.
Stuff I could do without:
1) Highway 288
Wasn't so bad when we lived here before. Now it's a serious beast against which I go to battle every weekday between 6:15 and 6:45 am.
2) ANA by ELISA
Just trust me that it isn't as reliable as ANA by IFA and therefore the source of many an unnecessary consult. Try explaining that they don't have lupus because the "lupus test" isn't actually positive.
3) spit-up and poo
Really any baby bodily fluids for that matter. I guess every silver lining has its cloud, eh?
4) gas prices
When I filled up my first tank of gas in 1998, it cost $0.76/gallon. The extra $3.00/gallon could buy a lot of shoes. A lot.
5) wrinkles
I mean, seriously. I'm only 30. Not fair, world, not fair.
w for the win
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment