As he occasionally does, Nick hasn't shaved all weekend, which always results in teasing back and forth all weekend about how his face will slice me open if I get too close or how I'll bleed everywhere if I kiss him, etc. You get the point. But today I made a confession...
Me: Don't read too much into this, but I need to tell you something.
Nick: Huh? puzzled, kinda worried look
Me: As much as I make fun of your 5-o'clock shadow, it does kind of make you a little bit ruggedly handsome.
Nick: We are well past 5-o'clock shadow here. This is like 3 days' worth.
Me: Yeah, I know. What I'm trying to say is that I like looking at your scruff. But not touching it because it might hurt me. But it's kinda manly, I guess.
Nick: Well, I am very manly. I even just drank Dr. Pepper 10. And you know, that's not for women. Just for guys.
If the punchline to that conversation didn't make sense, watch this and then read it again. Heck, even if you did get it, you should watch the commercial again because it's just that funny.
w for the win
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment