So one of the other fellows kindly offered me a single piece of chocolate from her bag of goodies this morning. It was delicious. But as soon as I finished it, a craving for chocolate of monstrous proportions came over me. So I had some chocolate frozen yogurt as soon as I got home after lunch (moment of silence for my last half day). But that didn't do the trick. So I grabbed the chocolate syrup out of the fridge and made myself a nice tall glass of chocolate milk, which helped for a couple hours.
I decided it was time to pull out the big guns.
Any guesses?
I know it might be hard to tell from the photo, but this is a hot fudge brownie sundae.* Now that's better. So... what's for dinner?
*Time is of the essence when warm brownie, hot chocolate sauce, and cold ice cream are involved. I couldn't dilly dally over the photography here.
w for the win
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment