So anyone who knows me knows that I like to get things done. Putting off term papers or studying for tests just always went against my grain. As I progress further into my training, it just gets tougher and tougher to keep ahead of the game. I don't know if it's the sleep deprivation or senility or what, but I frequently find myself without that anxiety-reducing cushion between me and my deadlines. And this time I've really gone and done it.
I forgot about a project. And not just a little one. A big one. A review paper on duloxetine and diabetic neuropathy. In the midst of planning my ACP poster and San Diego trip and Houston trip and the move and selling the house... I just forgot. I was gently reminded (the other girl had actually forgotten, too, for a few weeks), and now I have three days to crank this thing out. And I'm wasting time sitting here blogging about it.
So please pardon the mess as this paper goes under construction. I promise I'll be back, but don't expect much before next week.
Good luck to me.
w for the win
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment