Monday, May 9, 2011

Battle of the sexes strikes a pose

Nick and I went to Houston last weekend to house hunt. (Rent, not buy, in case you haven't listened to my unending house drama.) But that was only half the fun. The best part of the weekend was getting pictures done. You see, we never had an engagement photo session because Nick was way too busy in the Navy on the other side of the world, fighting a war and whatnot. Blah blah. And that has made me sad ever since. Nick, on the contrary, has counted this as a victory and a brilliant strategic move. But as a belated birthday present, we planned an engagement-like photo session with our dear, sweet friend Kristen. Look at her pictures. I bet you'll love them. I sure do. So Sunday afternoon we trucked up to Rice Village and got our picture on. I had a blast. Nick tolerated the experience, kinda like a cat tolerates a bath. At one point, Kristen commented that he was grimacing. Oh by the way, this was a shot she was getting of us kissing. So now I know the truth. That kissing me causes my husband pain.
Links to proofs to come in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment