Saturday, January 7, 2012

My new rut

I'm feeling very uninspired today. The only things I can think to talk about relate to babies and are boring. Kinda like I used to only have work stories. But since Elle is still very tiny, she hasn't had time to accumulate hilarity for me to share. And I haven't been at work and therefore have no work stories. And since I'm trying to go healthy (emphasis on try, hence a splurge on Chuy's Thursday), I don't even have any new baking escapades.

You'll have to settle for a couple baby pictures.

Open eyes! I think she's even looking at us sometimes. Better put - trying to look at us. 


Milk drunk baby. 


One of her many grumpy faces, which I get whenever I dare to disturb her slumber.

Keep holding on. I will eventually have something worthwhile to talk about.

1 comment: