Saturday, October 13, 2012

All about Bethie

Well, faithful e-readers, there just hasn't been much good fodder for blogs in my life lately. Therefore, you will now be subjected to a list. With probably more lists to come. Caveat emptor.

What I'm loving lately...
1) Cole Hann shoes
I'm to a place in life where I'd rather purchase fewer new items but make them really nice things I'll keep forever. Like my 10 pairs of Cole Haans.

2) New American food
So familiar and comforting yet so fancy at the same time. Benjy's, anyone?

3) my husband
He is such a goober sometimes, but I can't help it. I totally dig him.

4) music
Nick's bought me a few albums lately, and I'm really enjoying having some new tracks. The Civil Wars, Parachute, Mumford and Sons, Adele, Black Keys. By the way, I mean new to me not new in general. I know I'm behind the times.

5) blue + pink
Turquoise + coral. Aqua + bubblegum. Navy + magenta. This phase started with Elle's room and has just kept on going. From clothes to scrapbook pages, I am all about blue + pink lately.

6) curling my hair
It's been like 6+ months since my last cut, so it's getting to the awkwardly long phase, and loose wavy curls fix that. I don't do them often, but bear in mind that this list isn't based on frequency of use/performance.

7) amazon.com
Free shipping on gajillions of items I could easily buy at the store but instead choose to buy in my pjs at my desk with my feet up? Yes, please. Not to mention, this is about the only place I can find my Sheer Blonde Glistening Perfection Conditioner for Lighter Shades of Blonde these days.

8) my kid
I just can't get enough. I am straight up addicted. But how could you not be addicted to this cuteness?


9) sleep
Oh, how I missed you, my nocturnal friend. But with #8 doing much better at night the last few months, I'm practically drowning in shut-eye.

10) efficiency
Quicker better faster, that's how I like it.Which is why quality improvement (QI for us pros) seems to be a perfect career fit for me. I mean, someone will actually pay me to tell them how to do things. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment