Today's list... 10 things you'll never hear my husband say because he's just not that guy.
1) Does that come in a vegetarian version?.
2) Of course I'll pause the move while you go to the bathroom. Take your time.
3) No, Texas Roadhouse just doesn't sound that good to me tonight. Let's have Indian food instead.
4) I don't care what movie we watch, as long as it isn't too violent.
5) Why don't you go out? I'll stay home and feed the baby.
6) I love those wedge slingbacks. Maybe you should get them in camel, too.
7) I didn't even hear your alarm this morning; I must have slept right through it.
8) Oh, I don't really care about this football game. Let's watch Cupcake Wars.
9) How about instead of chocolate chip cookies you surprise me with something totally different?
10) Our TV is way too big. We should downsize.
w for the win
10 years ago
LOLOLOL. Love it.
ReplyDelete