Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Wednesday

Here's what I got goin' on today.

What's in my purse:
1) a Tide pen
2) Burt's Bees Almond Milk hand cream
3) MakeUpForever lipstick*
4) collections letter from a law firm on behalf of the Harris County Toll Road Authority**
5) 2 hair clips
6) ear bud headphones

What Amazon.com suggests for me today:
1) Harold and the Purple Crayon
2) The Economist subscription
3) Black and Decker iron
4) unbleached cloth diapers
5) Timex men's watch***

What's on my docket:
1) 1 patient****
2) standing in line at the Bureau of Vital Statistics to get copies of A's & E's birth certificates
3) running 3 miles, hopefully without stopping
4) feeding baby oatmeal to A
5) wiping baby oatmeal off A, his seat, me, and everything around us

*#34 is totally my new favorite. Love, love, love.
**Nick cleared that up. Fear not, I won't be asking you to help hide me from the law. As it turns out, I do not owe HCTRA $79.75.
***No, honey, I did not buy you a watch for our anniversary. I bought myself a watch just because.
****Nobody loves me. Everybody cancels. Which is why I have time to write a blog entry in the middle of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment