Having been a single mom this weekend while Nick was away, nothing happened except keeping my kids alive. Therefore, all my funny (or not funny) stories relate to them.
1) My doubting Thomas
I accidentally washed a scrub top with a Hershey's miniature in the pocket. Oops. I then dried it. Double oops. I opened the drier this morning to find brown streaks and spots all over the clothes and the drier.
Me: Oh, no. Are you kidding me?!
E: Oh, someone poopee in dare?
Me: No, kid. It's chocolate. I put a piece of chocolate in the drier, and it got everywhere!
E: [looking skeptical] Dat poopee.
2) My little mommy
Ellison and I played with her toy picnic set this evening.
Me: Oh, Elle. That sure is a yummy pancake and cheese sandwich you made.
E: You want some, Mommy?
Me: Oh, yes.
E: [holds it up to my mouth] We no eat it, Mommy. Jus' petend.
Me: Oh, ok. Just pretend.
E: [jerks the plastic sandwich away from my mouth] Say peez [please], Mommy.
Me: Oh, right. Please.
E: OK, hee you go.
w for the win
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment