I know you've missed the play by play of my life. So here's what's up today.
What's in my purse:
1) a Tide pen - always
2) Nars lip gloss in Priscilla
3) a 2T pull-up (Minnie Mouse!)
4) antibacterial hand gel
5) Jamberry catalog
6) Pepcid
What Amazon.com suggests for me today:
1) Back in the Day Bakery Cookbook*
2) ENJOY sulfate free shampoo**
3) Help, My Anger is Out of Control (book)
4) Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day***
5) Vizio Ultra-smart LED 70" TV (a cool $2498)
What's on my docket:
1) 1 patient - Nobody loves me, nobody cares. Nobody buys me peaches and pears. Nobody comes to my clinic either.
2) grocery store run - A tears through that formula. It's like he knows how much it costs.
3) getting my lift on (Mom, that means lifting weights)
4) making cinnamon rolls for Archer and Ellison's daycare teachers - because there's no such thing as too much flattery
5) shopping online - Check, already done. :)
*I saw Cheryl Day once on Paula Deen's show. How did Amazon know I'd like her? The internet is creepy sometimes.
**I do admit I've been buying a lot of expensive hair products lately. But what's made the biggest difference? Training myself to only wash it every other day. Maybe I'll post about that someday.
***They really want me to buy that one. It's been on there for weeks now.
w for the win
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment