I had a long, icky day on call Sunday. Apparently there was a massive gout outbreak in Houston, TX, and I was the only one qualified to stamp it out. I tell you that to tell you this... I came home, and Nick had a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies coming out of the oven, just for me. To make my bad day better. Cute huh?
I was sitting at the computer, leaning back in the chair with my feet propped up on the desk. He brought me a little plate with my cookies. And set it. On. My. Belly. And it didn't fall. It stayed. Right there.
I have grown my own personal table. I hope Gizmo's proud of herself.
Heck, in a few weeks I'll be ale to balance a BIG plate of cookies. Keep 'em coming, honey!
w for the win
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment