Saturday, September 10, 2011

Eye on the prize

Gizmo just keeps getting bigger and bigger every day. I hear it's what babies do. The downside to this is that I keep getting bigger and bigger every day. Bummer. A closet full of great clothes that don't fit (right now). A la water, water everywhere, and not a drop to drink. And the thought of all the extra exercise and dietary discretion in my future to get back to my usual self is down-right discouraging.
But then I stumbled onto this store - Shabby Apple - and found my reason not to give up. Think Anthropologie but less boho, more uptown. Oh, it's just beautiful. And it's my reward. In however many months, when I'm back to "normal," a new dress from here shall be my reward. The hardest part about that is going to be picking just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment