Monday, September 26, 2011

Life of pregnant Bethie: The monster within

Gizmo is not only getting bigger every day, she's getting more aggressive active. You can even feel her moving from the outside, which is the only thing weirder than the fact that I can feel her moving on the inside.

Pertinent digression: Remember that scene from Jurassic Park where the water glasses quiver as the T rex draws near?


The real story: Last night, I finished a phone call and set my phone down. On my belly. Because you must remember, it is my own personal goes-everywhere-I-go table. Then Gizmo kicked, and the phone wobbled, just like that video. I hope it's actually a baby and not a dinosaur in there.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog! Congrats again on the pregnancy!!! I totally remember how strange it was to watch my belly move, but I always thought more of "Alien."

    ReplyDelete