Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A change is gonna come

OK, two days in a row to make up for the last three weeks. Nothing all that funny, but I have two moderately important announcements.

1) It's demo day!
My mom is actually, really, truly, no turning back remodeling her kitchen. The contractor is ripping out all the cabinets, appliances, and tile. It's so crazy to think that the next time I'm in WF, the kitchen will look completely different. I mean, it's been the same for as long as I can remember. But I know one thing that will never change... the avodaco green Kitchen Aid. Oh, my sweet security blanket.

2) Hello, Charlotte!
Our niece made her grand entrance into the world last night. I have two words of advice, Katie and Rob... baby burrito.This prevents involuntary arm waving with resultant involuntary face smacking with further resultant inadvertent self-waking of the sleeping baby. We're so glad we'll get to meet her in a few short weeks at Christmas.

That is all. Class dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment