I awoke this morning with a feeling of dread. Monday. Ick. That means clinic. All. Day. Double ick.Wait a minute... It's not Monday, it's Wednesday! No clinic! Just think of all the thing I can get done at work today.
It seems my subconscious was trying to tell me something. Two hours later just after morning conference, the nurse reminded me I have a make-up clinic today since I cancelled next Monday's usual clinic because I'll be out of town. Ug. Suddenly I felt very sad on the inside. And the outside, too. I mean, how would you feel if you got walloped with a Monday in the middle of the week?
The good news... apparently no one else wanted Monday on Wednesday either because I had a 40% no-show rate. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
w for the win
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment