I know it's Wednesday, but I didn't have time to post this yesterday. Sorry.
What's in my purse:
1) a stethoscope
2) a bottle of 2% lidocaine
3) MakeUpForever lipstick*
4) baby washcloth (clean)
5) the Humira drug rep's business card
6) a plastic spoon
What Amazon.com suggests for me today:
1) Yes! (Jason Mraz)
2) Drink and Wet baby doll
3) Ficciones (Jorge Luis Borges)
4) Enfamil Newborn Formula
5) Jedi dressing gown (you've got to see this one to believe it)
What's on my docket:
1) 2 news and 2 olds**
2) making shepherd's pie
3) running 3 miles, hopefully without stopping
4) debating whether to eat or toss the failed salted caramel blondies***
5) visiting Jen and Chile and their brand new bebes
*I finally tossed the Dior0
**Hopefully this will be a real half day and not the fake half day I usually end up doing on Wednesday. Unless you count finishing patients at 3:00 pm as a half day. I don't.
***This will likely entail me eating half the pan in the name of taste-testing to decide if they're worth trying to tinker with and make again. The answer is no. I already have a blondie recipe I like, and I could easily just make it with a caramel swirl. But it's way more fun to keep taking little nibbles of ooey-gooey mess this new recipe turned out to be.
w for the win
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment