I am in love. And I'm not talking about a man, wonderful as Nick is. I'm talking about shoes. I try to be practical, but I just can't get suede out of my head. I know, Houston is a rainy place, and suede reacts to puddles just like the Wicked Witch of the West. But I can't help it. Like I said, I'm in love, and there's no stopping me.
First there's the cognac Anne Klein knee-high boots.
Or maybe the grey Sofft knee-high boots.
Or compromise with a suede-accent purple Cole Haan heel.
First there's the cognac Anne Klein knee-high boots.
Or maybe the grey Sofft knee-high boots.
Or compromise with a suede-accent purple Cole Haan heel.
Please, please click the links. I couldn't figure out how to get the pictures on the blog without getting myself hunted down by intellectual property lawyers. And oh, you will swoon. I'd bet a dollar I'll own one of these by the end of the week. What's the point of moonlighting if I don't get to be a little impractical every now and then? I mean, I have ten whole months left in Nashville. I promise I'll wear them every day, Nick, really! I guess we shall see...
Gotta go with the Anne Klein's, you deserve em!
ReplyDelete