Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Procrastination situation

I know, I know. I hear you all begging for the Christmas pictures. I don't know why I've been putting this off, but I have. Actually, I take that back. I do know. It's because every time I sit down at the computer to blog (upstairs), I realize the camera is still in my purse (downstairs). And I'm just that lazy. But not today. Hold on while I retrieve the camera and upload pictures.
.
.
.
Here is the obligatory picture of me opening a present about which I am very excited but you can't see at all. It is the matching serving tray tier to my dishes.


My "big" present this year was an evening out at the Grand Ol' Opry to see the annual Christmas show, which always features the Rockettes. Nick knows how much I love a chance to get dressed up.


Dallas is such a poser. She's the only dog who consistently looks at the camera for photos.



And Jen and I had SO much fun talking and shopping and laughing and talking and shopping and... OK, you get the picture. Speaking of, we made good on our vow to get a nice picture together this visit, which haven't done our last few visits.


And the piece de resistance... Mom gave Nick and me Dicecapades, which is Cranium-like game. Anyhoo, I drew a card telling me to arm-wrestle the person on my right, which happened to be. My. Mother. She's stronger than she looks, and I only beat her because she was laughing so hard she let go.

Looks like I've got some scrapbooking to do!
Merry belated Christmas, and a happy tardy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment