Hello? Hello? Are you still there? I know, I know, I've been neglecting you, cyber-friends. I think today is a good day to get back in the blogging groove. Let me start by apologizing to anyone who e-mailed, called, or texted me Christmas Day and received nothing but silence in return. It was even more insane than usual for MICU call, and I ignored all of you equally. But since then, I'm doing grrreat! Here's a quick summary of events.
Nick gave me pretty little silver infinity knot necklace. We ordered pizza. I moonlighted. That night was even crazier than aforementioned Christmas call, but the mucho dinero was worth it. Jen came all the way from Egypt. We stayed up too late and caught up on a year's worth of best friend time. Mom came all the way from Texas. We went on a shopping spree. Sprinkle in a healthy dose of over-indulging in candy and sweet potatoes, and I think that about covers it. Lots of pictures and funny stories coming, I promise.
Then I go back to work Monday... the CCU awaits.
w for the win
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment