Oh. My. Goodness. Have you ever been just overwhelmed by all the good things in your life? It's a great feeling, no? But still a busy one. As for myself, I'm glad finally to be caught up in a whirlwind of good things and not stuck in a quagmire of trying ones. Starting with my first case conference last week. I've spent my entire fellowship so far (yes, all three weeks of it) stressing out over my HOUR long presentation. Then the day came and went. Just like that. And it went well. People commented but didn't criticize, asked lots of questions, and (best of all) no one fell asleep! But that could just be because I talk so darn loud. Eh, regardless.
And the good things just keep on rolling. Like the mad crazy Still's disease I saw in clinic yesterday.* Like the BBQ we're having at our place tonight with small group friends. And Roommate Reunion 3 (can't stop that train) this weekend. And some of Nick's family being in Texas next week. And getting to see if Gizmo is Gizmo or Gizette the week after that.
Woohoo. It's good to be me today.
*Still's disease is rare. You don't care about the rest. Very good for me, not as good for the patient. But he'll feel a heck of a lot better after a few days of steroids. Yes, Virginia, steroids really do fix everything.
w for the win
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment