Thursday, October 13, 2011

Decisions, decisions

This is a story of what might have been but thankfully wasn't. Well, not even a story. Just a quick anecdote.

You know how Facebook suggests "People You May Know?" Well, I think they hack into something akin to the Matrix to figure out who to list. Because just today, I had a suggestion for a guy I dated (I use that term very, very loosely) for like 10 minutes in college. A guy to whom I have not spoken or emailed or anything that could be construed as contact since. And we have no (as in zero) mutual friends. But that isn't the point. The point is that, of course, I clicked on his name to see his picture. My reaction was as follows..
Whew! Good choice, Bethie. Dodged a bullet on that one. Nick was definitely, definitely the way to go.
And I went and went and kissed my husband.

PS No I'm not gonna say who he is.

1 comment: