I take no credit for these pictures. They're all Kristen. If you like them, you should go to www.kristenstewartphotography.com and sign up to have her take your picture, too. Yes, that's a shameless endorsement. I just think she's that good. But moving on...
Nick and me at 28 weeks and counting
Elle gets her first kiss from Daddy.
(Nick will undoubtedly be less than amused when he sees this one made it on the blog.)
Mike and Kristen. And their furry pet babies Bodie and Mocha.
Independence Pass
Other than being a little dyspneic (that's short-winded for all you Tennessee folk), I can't complain about a thing. We ate yummy food and drove through beautiful scenery.And slept in. And heard all about Mike and Kristen's new life in Denver. It was quite the treat, and I can't wait until next time.




I wish we had known you were coming so we all could have gotten together! Next time for sure.
ReplyDelete