Monday, October 3, 2011

Best laid plans

Hola, cyber-amigos! I hope your Monday was as good as mine. I know, can you even believe it? A GOOD Monday? And you thought such a thing was only myth. But thanks to my last clinic patient cancelling, I was able to do lots and lots of errand running that I'd been deferring for pretty much the last month. And just ask Nick... productivity always makes me happy.
Know what else makes me happy? I am (almost) exactly 2/3 through this pregnancy business. Today is 66% on the nose.
And what else? This month promises at least a few short days, the thought of which is positively intoxicating. My mind immediately turns to baking and crafting. (But if you see my program director, tell him I said "extra reading on Hughes-Stovin syndrome.") I've already got a pumpkin bread pudding and strawberry shortcake bars in the line-up. I really want to find some killer cookie recipes, too. And scrapbooking. And more decorating Elle's room - re-finishing the dresser, making curtains, putting up wall stuff. I am giddy with anticipation!
Not to mention a visit from Mom and a trip to Colorado. October's gonna pack a big punch. Good thing it's got 31 days.

1 comment:

  1. You want to find good new recipes? Join Pinterest... it's like crack. Fully of crafty and recipe goodness.

    ReplyDelete