A thousand pardons if you've heard this one, but it's so funny I have to tell it again. It's from way back when I was a wee baby intern. I actually managed to hole up in my call room and get some sleep. Enough sleep that I dreamed.
I dreamed I was on call and that I had to admit a guy. When I got to the ER, it was a clown. In fact, that was why I had to admit him. "Doc, I just woke up and looked like this. I'm a clown!" Red nose, poofy wig, giant shoes, and everything.
I woke up in a panic. I scranbled out of bed and grabbed my white coat. I needed to get to the ER and admit that clown!
Oh wait. Never mind. There is no clown. There is no disease where you wake up a clown. But if this does ever happen to you, call me first. I want to name it after myself.
w for the win
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment