I tried to post an Ellison picture, but our internet is not liking photos lately. So here's a happy Monday story for you. First some background.
My best friend Jen is back (semi)permanently from Egypt. Yay! She is staying with us for a couple weeks until her new job starts. Double yay!
My husband is anti-Apple. He thinks their products are too uber-cool and trendy. And he doesn't like how proprietary they are, which I think is the right word for when their stuff doesn't interface well with other brand stuff.
Jen: I love my new iPhone.
Nick: Eh.
Jen: Huh, I just got an iMessage. What's the difference between a regular message and an iMessage?
Nick: Well, one's plotting to take over the world, and the other is just a message.
Jen: Oh, right, right. Well, I just got an iMessage.
Nick: Yup, Steve Jobs is watching you.
w for the win
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment