Friday, May 7, 2010

Back to the future

I saw a rather unusual sight walking to clinic from the cafeteria this afternoon. There was a woman walking towards me down the long, glassed-in hallway, and as she approached I couldn't help but stare for she was wearing the same dress as me! Royal blue with white circles all over and a mandarin collar. Hard to miss. Purchased at an outlet mall in Florida a year ago. Hard to find. Curious, no? It gets better... She was wearing silver shoes (me, too!) and had blond hair, but she was probably a decade older than me.
I wonder if she is future me travelling back in time to give me a message about life-altering events to come. If that's the case, I'll never get my message; without even a glance in my direction she walked right by me and down the echoing brick-floored hallway to the cafeteria, from which I'd just come. Sure hope I didn't miss my date with destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment