Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The good life

I all too frequently start my entries with an apology for the lack thereof due to generalized business. But not this time. I haven't been posting anything lately because my life is so cush that I'm actually out living it! And for that, I do not apologize. Not at all.

I am living the dream of a clinic rotation. This means that I roll in at 7:30am every day; yes, this qualifies as late in my world. I eat my early morning snack (already had breakfast at home!) during lecture and then piddle off to my assigned clinic, where I see a couple patients for whom I have no ongoing responsibility. Wanna hear my opening line? "Hi, Mr. S. I'm Dr. Scholz, working with Dr. Who. I'm his opening act today. So, you'll see me, and then I'll bring in the closer." Works like a charm.

Lunch conference is cake. Or more precisely cookie. They've been feeding us Bread and Company a lot lately, and I love love love their chocolate chunk cookies. Afternoon clinic is an enantiomer of my morning, and I'm out by 4pm every day. I spend the evenings with my hubby and puppies. I'm even doing a little pleasure reading again! The latest is Water for Elephants. I'll let you know what I think when I'm finished.

Well, enough with the typing already. I hope your week is going as well as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment