This morning in Sunday school, there was an announcement asking for volunteers to help with the senior adult Christmas party. One guy commented how there's a job for everyone; he even got talked into being Santa Claus one year. Nick leaned over to me and whispered, "Hey, you could be Santa Claus this year!" I can only assume this has something to do with my jolly, round belly.
But anyway... apparently he didn't whisper as quietly as he thought because the entire room burst into laughter and comments about how somebody's in the doghouse or sleeping on the couch or whatnot. The problem is, I just can't be mad at him. First off, he bought me my Kate Spade baby bag, so he's got some extra points built up. And even I have to admit... it was pretty funny. Well played, my dear. Very well played.
w for the win
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment