Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Scrap and tell

I should be reading something academic. Something rheumatologic. But I'm not. Because that wouldn't make your day any better or brighter. Unless you have lupus. Which you don't. Because it just isn't lupus. But moving on. Here are a few of may favorite recent scrapbook pages. This is my less-intrusive way of making you look at my pages. Much better than showing up at your front door, scrapbook in hand, right?

Anything that looks particularly cool or requires special tools is probably a product of my scrapapalooza weekend with Angela.  Pictures of pictures don't really do justice to the original photograph or my evolving scrappy craftiness, but these are the best I can do with a point-and-shoot camera and zero photography skills. Hey, I can't be good at everything.

Who knew peeing on a stick would make such good scrapbook material?



And a smattering of our fake engagement photos. I just can't give Kristen Stewart enough credit for these. I like the angle of the camera in this one and how we are straight on when the photo is a little tilted.


Rolled flowers really intimidated me. But turns out, they're one of the easier things to make yourself. Now I use them a lot. A lot a lot a lot.
And here's my solution to the predicament of not being able to pick black-and-white or color.

Thanks for visiting. Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment