Does it feel like it's been a while? Well, it has. I've been in Chicago, Chicago (da doo dee da daah) for the last week for the annual ACR convention (ie rheumatology nerds of the world unite!). I certainly enjoyed my visit to the Windy City because it is, after all, the best city in the whole world. I even managed to talk the girls into eating Pizzeria Uno's deep dish with me. Yum! And not to mention that I learned a thing or two at the actual convention. However, it's nice to be home.
But you know the story of my life. No rest for the weary. We all have to present something we learned tomorrow morning in conference. Thank you, Dr An, for the most excellent talk on cervical spine surgery in rheumatic diseases. Just what I needed. And a new consult waiting for me at the hospital tomorrow. No, it isn't lupus, or in this case rheumatoid arthritis. But I guess I shouldn't put that in the chart until I actually examine the patient, huh?
I guess that's enough random ramblings for the evening. I blame the irksome viral URI I acquired in Chi-town and my gestating fetus for hogging all the blood that's supposed to go to my brain. I mean that with nothing but love, Elle. (What if she reads this someday?! Can't have her thinking momma doesn't love her!) OK. Must stop. Making less and less sense as I go. For reals this time... Peace.
w for the win
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment