I live a double life. Wait, make that a triple life.

No, there is no fourth person to the far right of the photo. For some reason the girl taking the picture just put us very off-center, giving the illusion that Fed has her arm around someone whom I dislike so much as to cut out of the photo. And let's take a moment to give a shout-out to Angela and Cassandra for teaching me the Cupid Shuffle at Roommate Reunion; that knowledge came in pretty handy last night.
I am an unassuming medicine resident by day. And sometimes by night. (Sorry, but I have no pictures of me at work.)
A 1950's housewife on the weekends. Chocolate cherry brownie bars are the creation du jour. I even have a cherry-pattern apron. Yay.
And a glammed-out rock star once a year for the medicine resident Christmas party. We clean up pretty well, no? The phrase "fly like a G6" comes to mind.
PS Lots and lots and lots of snow today - pics coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment