I got the urge to scrapbook last weekend, so the kitchen table is a
hodge-
podge wreck of paper, ribbon, and the removable backing of those little photo sticky thingies. I made a serious attempt to let go of my inherent type A-
ness and focus on a new strategy: It doesn't match, it goes.
I can do this with outfits. Why not scrapbook pages? This was my first page.

Still pretty
matchy, but you may notice that the only orange on the page is the dots on the bottom flower chipboard piece. Hey, no judging. Baby steps.
This was next. I don't think I get much credit for this one, either, because these non-matching-but-still-going papers were nicely shelved side by side, already compiled for me.

I'm hoping to do more pages next week on vacation, and I have a few piles of deliberately paired non-matching paper ready and waiting. And some new ribbon. And a whole pile of various and sundry buttons. See you on the other side of Morgan!
No comments:
Post a Comment